Thread: torn acl or LP
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 06:43 AM   #15
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

YES Kim your are absolutly correct! Glad you posted what I missed

After the first 2 weeks of very very minimal walking for Roxy (b/c of both legs at the same time), Roxy seemed to walk fine and seemed better. In the mornings before work, she would be in the kitchen with me preparing their food, etc...She had about 20 - 30 mins. of some walking on her own, BUT I had to make sure that TJ and Roxy wouldn't start to play hard, chase each other or wrestle. During the day she was in her pen (approx. 10 hours). And when I got home, the evenings she was aloud out to walk on her own again (30 - 45 mins.) And I picked her up and carried her in between too! But I had stuff to do, so she was in and out of her pen. This went on for the recovery period, as days and weeks went by, she was aloud out of the pen for more and more time! But NO running, chasing, jumping, climbing or wrestling with TJ. I was constantly picking up Roxy if you know what I mean. One second they are good as can be and the next blink of the eye, off they are and me running after them!

Good luck and keep us posted and I meant what I said, we can talk on the phone, if you'd like?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!