View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 07:49 PM   #4
doortego
Little Bit & Buttons
Donating Member

Default Yea!

I'm so glad your dogs picked the Longaberger carrier as their favorite, sorry about your husband's response though.

I have several carriers & crates but I think my real weakness is the beds. I just got my second dog (a Maltese) but I already had 6 beds for one dog & now have added 2 more, a cottage style wooden one & an iron one. The last two will hold a regular sized bed pillow so that I can change out shams to suit my mood/season.

The saddest thing about all of that though is that right now the new puppy is using a folded up fleece blanket for his bed. I like to wash them frequently and his are all in the wash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
LOL -- I have 4 dogs and only 4 dog beds -- course that does not count the King one in our bedroom that DH and I used to think was ours. My weakness is carriers -- have no idea why but I have 6 carriers + a small and a medium crate that can be used for travel. I am going to sell some of the carriers on here one of these days. No way can I use all of these. But I think I have narrowed it down to a couple of favorites. They seem to like being together best, so the Longaberger one I just bought from a YT member is looking like their favorite. It is large and is on wheels.

Hubby has asked me to stop with the carriers. He said, "do you like that one?" I said "yes, it is perfect." So, he said, "then that means no more, RIGHT?" Guess I found his limit.
doortego is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!