View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 09:14 PM   #4
HighlandYorkies
DEBRA'S DORKY YORKIES4
Donating Member

Star

YEH....THANKS all for all that sound advice !
You have told me stuff I don't have a clue about, so thanks so much for that !
Jeanie - that is great to know the rough price....our vets always charge consultation fees too, but it gives me some idea.
Yes, Meggie, she was mated 27 days ago....so I am waiting and counting ! She doesn't LOOK pregnant to me, and I can't feel anything moving, though I don't press or anything.....and her nipples aren't huge or milking, but only have a wee bit of padding in them....though they say it is in the last week or two you notice the changes.
She was mated by my male to hopefully have one or two pups. She is three years old and this will be her first and last pregnancy if it works. I would keep one if she has any, and I have friends (retirees) who can't afford huge prices, and whom I have said I would let them have one if she has any. They are small dogs, so perfect for them, and if anything happens to the new owners then I can take them back and keep them. Also I can walk them all together which will be great !
Maybe she isn't pregnant....don't know if I would go through all that again if she isn't. I would maybe just get her neutered like my other female.
Thanks again....will take that all on board, and phone the vet to see if they need to check her or not.
DEBRA
HighlandYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!