View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 05:51 PM   #12
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
You would be very surprised to know that many YT breeders sell on Next day pets, Quality Pups, Puppyfind, LiveDeal and a few others. i have found a bunch of them. They often use the same username they use on here. Actually, it's not a bad thing but can be if the buyer and the seller isn't very careful. A few scammers have almost ruined it for the rest of us.
oh wow, really? the only experience i have with next day pets is a bad one so i guess you are right, some people have ruined it for the good ones. I sometimes have to wonder when it became more about the money than about the care and well being of the puppies. unfortunately, that is what so many websites portray. and it is sad that it ruins it for those of you who are good, reputable, caring breeders. I feel so bad for you that it taints the reputation of online resources being used to find good homes for your babies. I am sure it makes it very hard for you.

Well, keep doing what you are doing and being true to the love of this breed and I am sure you will out shine all of the idiots that are lurking out there good luck to you!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!