View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 04:44 PM   #10
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
No offense taken. I do advertise on a few of the other places. And yes, the buyer is welcome to come and see for themselves if they want to. That way, i get to know them better also. but sometimes visits are just not an option. I have recently had two families visit my home. so no, i don't sell strictly online. I am a pretty good judge of character and usually tell what kind of person i am talking to after just a few minutes. I also want to say, I have never sold a puppy from one of the other sites but get a bunch of emails every day. I always try to respond right back and answer any questions they might have. I have sold on other yorkie sites tho. We sellers get scam stuff too. I got an email a few days ago from one of the site my puppies are listed on and he was going to send me this HUGE money order and I was to deduct the price of the puppy and return the rest. Sound familiar? Also, when i get an inquiry, if they are serious, they get my phone number and we talk back and forth. I send pictures of parents and info about them and I refer them to my website for pedigree info.
yeah, i get that scam a few times a day myself with my business. it's crazy but apparently people fall for it or it wouldn't be so popular.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!