View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 07:27 AM   #2
milomlo
YT Addict

HI! I am glad you found a good groomer. I also wanted to post my experiance with a new groomer I used and I live in Houston so thought this was an appropriate thread.

I took Izzy in this morning for her first grooming. I just had them clean her up, nails, pig tails and such.

She was so darn cute. I didn't imagine she could've been in cuter than she was when I dropped her off. But boy was I wrong.

The groomer was Klipz & Dipz off 1960 in the Humble area.

I usually take Cody to Petsmart and have taken him there for 3 years with NO PROBLEMS. (PETSMART IN HUMBLE). Well they built a new Petco near my home. So a couple of weeks ago I take him in an drop him off at 8 am. Well by 11:30 I had heard nothing so I called them. They hadn't even started on him 6 hours after I drop him off they were calling me. I was actually on my way to get him whether he was ready or not. I will not be going back to Petco again.

I will now be using Klipz & Dipz all the time even with Cody and I will keep my Petsmart as a back up.

Good luck to all of you needing a groomer. If anyone is in the Kingwood/Humble/ Atascocita/ Crosby area then please check out Clipz & Dipz
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!