View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 04:20 AM   #1
Booboo'smommy
LUV my 3 Furrs & Alex
Donating Member

Default Newbie here...Boo-Boo's mommy

Hi there, just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new at posting here but have read the threads before. I can see how much everyone is enjoying this comunity and I think this site rocks.
I have 2 yorkies. One boy called Boo-Boo and one girl called Pheoebe. I have had them now for 4 weeks and I am really enjoying my time with them. They are now 12 weeks old and they are brother and sister.
I have had a few problems with Boo-Boo as he had a seasure last week and we almost lost him.But the vet did a good job and even if Boo-Boo's heart stopped he had it going again. I was really scared but after two days and the vet beeing sure he has no brain damage, my sweet little boy was back home with us, on a special regime tho. The doctor thinks he might have a liver shunt but the bile acid test came out normal. His liver looks a little bit smaller than her's but that is probably due to her beeing twice as big.
He's doing well now and we are still waiting for the blood test results. Hopefully he's going to be ok.I don't know what I would do without my little angel...
Sorry for going on about it but for I have been so worried.
Thanks for reading...
Attached Thumbnails
Newbie here...Boo-Boo's mommy-puppies2.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!