View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 01:51 PM   #1
starleneo
YT Addict

Cry Miss Katey needs prayers

My friend yorkie Miss Katey started having puppies today at 9:45 . I mean her first one was born then a little girl 3oz and then the wait was on. She called me to tell me because I was suppose to get a little boy or the third girl of no boy. Our other friend was helping Reba and Miss Katey. After several hours and nothing Reba started calling vets she was showing a little green discharge.
The vet in our town had us bring her and the wee one in and the vet gave Miss Katey a total of 3 oxy shots aftera total of 4 hours she delivered another little girl 2oz but not the after birth and she still felt like there might be another little one. Now Katey is showing alot more green discharge. And she wasn't pushing at all. Well to make a long story short poor Miss Katey X-ray showed her uteris was overly large and the vet said it looks one pup was dead and she was showing signs of pertizis(sp) infection . SO she has to be spayed right now. So please pray for her and her babies. Reba friend just had a litter (yorkies) Friday so she took the pups home with her . So prayer that her bitch will also accept the new little ones.
Miss Katey has never had trouble before this would of been her 4th litter and she is 5 1/2 yr old.
Thank you please keep her in your prayers.

Starlene mother of Taffy and Baby
starleneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!