View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 01:03 PM   #14
HighlandYorkies
DEBRA'S DORKY YORKIES4
Donating Member

How rude and how cruel YORKIEDREAMS !
For your information, you have just told me, someone who has Ehlers Danlos Syndrome type 3/4, a hereditory life shortening condition with a 50% chance of passing it on to any offspring, which has meant I have had a lot more operated on than you from the age of 14, and I am now only 39, and shouldn't be here - was told I should have been dead at 30, etc, that I wouldn't have kids if I knew I had something like that !
Well I have one very blessed daughter, who I have passed the condition (and more) onto, through no fault of my own as it was in my notes but never relayed to me in time - and do you know something - I wouldn't change having her for the world with all that is disabled about her.
If you say well you never had any more - then I will tell you it wasn't for the lack of trying - I couldn't have any more....which is why I have replaced the kids I never had with my three treasured Yorkies ! My daughter is nearly 17 and will need watching out for, for the rest of her shortened life, but she brings joy and laughter to all who meet her - she is also a stunning looking girl.
So maybe now you can see that I am not being critical per say, I am only trying to tell your overpowering character ...no matter how well intentioned you think you are....that there are other points of view that are equally correct.
DEBRA
HighlandYorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!