View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 12:13 PM   #10
Yorkiedreams
No Longer a Member

Hi, I think you condemn as much as anyone...for instance, I am one of the descendants of the Jews who escaped slaughter by Hitler. At the moment I am recovering having come out of hospital on Sunday after a knee replacement...I had both my hips replaced, one in July 2005 and the other in December 2005. I am FORTY SEVEN years old! I am also diabetic, hypothyroid, I have had 2 major lots of surgery on my spine for severe Arthritis,(plus other problems with my heart etc) the last in 2000 a spinal fusion...some of us KNOW very well that all dogs, people, races aren't perfect...the World aint even perfect...but what we aspire to is to create, achieve and breed the very best we can...by studying genetics, by knowing faults in breeding lines and lessening the chances of producing any of these. If, for example, I had or carried a disease or illness that I knew I had a more than 50% chance of passing on to my children, I doubt very much that I would have had any children! That's the reason why I list my complaints, so you know I DO know what I'm talking about! Raising puppies can be a heart rending and very expensive 'hobby' and no-one makes any money unless they are puppy farmers! We also value EVERY life given on this earth! Whether perfect or not! To be honest I find your hostility and aggressive stance offensive and rude, as you are so derisive about people you know nothing about. Most people want the best to happen for every pup born and a lot of times I'm afraid that doesn't happen due to ignorance! All we are trying to do is to make people think about why, when and how they breed! Is that such a crime? I don't think I've called anybody names, which is more than I can say for you!!! Let's hope judgment stays with God shall we? I KNOW I'm not perfect in body or spirit, I wonder if you know whether you are???
Yorkiedreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!