View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 10:36 AM   #1
loulou'smom
Yorkie Talker

Default Female puppy for sale/Colorado

Hi,
I regret to say I am parting with my newest little girl who I had adopted to become a buddy for my 2 year old yorkie. Little did I know, my 2 year old yorkie is not ready for a playmate. This little girl is a bright and happy playful pup who I've been working with on potty pad training and outside-sometimes. She has been through a basic training course and is an intelligent puppy. I hate to even ask for money to rehome her, but I have spent quite a bit in her spaying, training purchase etc. Please let me know if you would like more info. I would really really LOVE it if I could find someone who could keep me posted as she grows and send pictures etc.
-------
1. Your name -Brandy

2. Your city, state: Aurora/Denver, Co

3. Your phone number:303 755 2203

4. Your email address: brandy.abbott@qwest.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 female puppy

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s):born 10/17/06

7. Age of Yorkie(s):5 mos

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: If I remember correctly, mom was 7 and dad was 5, but this was a purchase from a breeder.

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: about 6 lbs.

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): Akc paperwork, never sent in, since she was spayed

11. Price: $800.00

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: she is available now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: NO

14. Any additional information you want to add: Feel free to email me or call with questions. I am hoping that I can find the perfect rehome for her through this website. It seems like everyone on here is so loving and dedicated to their dogs. This has been an extremely difficult decision for our family, so be prepared for some questions from me too
loulou'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!