View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 10:06 AM   #11
hugeyorkieluv
No Longer a Member

Default Breeder Near Stockton

Hello! My name is Jessica, I am so in love with yorkies. I have 3 beautiful yorkies and I breed 2 of them. The 2 yorkies that I breed are just gorgeous with sleek straight coats, extreme babydoll faces, really short cubby bodies and short erect ears. I am so proud of my babies!!! And I am even more proud to say that my dogs live indoors with me (all yorkies should because they do not have under coats) sleep on my bed, are groomed everyday by myself, and genuinely loved and cared for.
I just am so heartbroken over all the dogs, let alone yorkies out there that are just being used for breeding and kept in small cages and never loved. the living conditions in puppymills are horrible, constantly living in their own filth and have urine burns covering their bodies! NO VET CARE, NO WARMTH, NO LOVE! NO ROOM TO RUN AND PLAY! Some places even "debark" their dogs. this is were a medal pipe is shoved down the dogs throat rupturing their vocal cords, so they cant cry out. More needs to be done to stop this abuse!!!! All who are looking to buy a pure bred dog, be very picky who you buy from. NEVER NEVER BUY ONLINE without going to the premises and inspecting YOURSELF the living conditions! I personally would only buy from someone who has the dogs as members of the family! No more then 6 or 7. when breeders have more then that I wonder how do the dogs get special one on one time???
If you suspect a place of being a puppymill or for any type of abuse please get their address and contact your humane society and you can even report anonymously. Dogs have no way of helping them selves, you are they're only hope!
Please spread the word on puppymills, they are all over the net!!! Educating people is the only way this abuse will end!!!!
hugeyorkieluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!