View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #1
MickeysMyBoy
Yorkie Yakker

Cool Goodlife Recipe?

Ok all this talk about recalled food has gotten me REALLY worried! I knew this was the best place to ask and see what you guys thought? My baby boy is 2 will be 3 in November he started out with Health Extension but after reading some information about it I wsn't 100% happy. Then after weeks' of researching I got him Innova puppy food he seemed to like it but wasn't eating enough a nugget here a nugget there never a full meal. He wasn't getting his 1/3 cup my vet said he should be eating. I heard his stomach growl a few times to. THen I went to the adult food and tried some wet food. He wasn't 100% happy again. So I was in Target and saw this Goodlife Recipe on the shelf. It says all natural ect.. and looked good read the ingrediants as my vet and everyone here trained me to do and it sounded really good nad looked alot better then the innova nuggets, but on the other hand costs less. I know you usually get what you pay for. Well, bought the bag with the chicken as my other yorkie who passed loved chicken but Mickey is not a chicken dog he loves beef and bacon. So a few weeks ago I bought him the Beef type and he loves it! I was just wondering if anyone read anything on this food or tried it? I'm thinking about contacting my vet to see his input but its new! Thanks sorry so long
MickeysMyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!