View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 10:35 AM   #11
whispersmom2
Inactive Account

I have been lying all the time. I am really only 18, brilliant, natural blond, a figure to die for, dance, sing and have a drop-dead gorgeous hunk of a boyfriend.
Where is that doctor with that happy juice? I am coming back to reality. Oh, well, some days ya can't make a buck..
I am almost 68, disabled retired RN, have 1 girl age 46; a son, age 44; another son age 41. I have the most beautiful grand daughters who have just grad. HS and will head off from MD to SC and FL for college. One is artist and jewelry maker. Other is a soloist and will major in theatre arts. Two grandsons and another grand daughter round out the 2 legged ones. My 4 legged kids are Remi, a 1+ y.o. parti male; Skylar, a standard color female that carries the piebald gene; 3 Biewers-1 male Cruiser; 1 female-Chrystel Marinda; and last female Ilsa. They all are about the same age.
I have 2 choc boys-one tiny feller and 1 that is about 4 1/2 lbs.
Hubby is a retired minister, orchid grower, nationally accredited orchid judge, takes piano lessons and does photoraphy We both are photo nuts and have been to Africa twice on photo safaris..I am lazy as Villette will verify..LOL..but I love anything mechanical so I am thinging in a past life I was a male (oh, perish the thought) LOL Refresh my spirit by going on vacation to the ocean, alone.
whispersmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!