View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 03:30 PM   #7
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

[QUOTE=Sugar's Mom;1013824]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post

Thanks, I am getting really frustrated with him. the others i bought as puppies have already had their ears up and all my litters have too. I really had to work on the gal I kept from my last litter tho. She has big ears like her daddy. yes, i do tell my families about the ears and how to tape them. Matter of fact, i just did that with a family last week that came to "look". i am hoping her puppy's ears will be up by the time she takes her tho. the other littermates are up. but, i'm telling you, I am really getting frustrated big time with renny. i am frustrated because I know he can hold them up if he only would. thanks again. And to the OP, you have done a great job with your baby. keep up the good work.

I really don't like to let them go until they're up.....but, there are occassion where after they go home they're a little loose, and new families are stressing...so, we tape and retape.

I even got a lil year old female in for grooming, ears were flopped over, and they had got her that way.....but, her ears had never been shaved/trimmed....did the regular yorkie trim with backs in a V all the way to the base, letting the ear fringes on the outer edges longer....ears came up immediately
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!