Thread: Ears..
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 02:51 PM   #3
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

[QUOTE=Mardelin;1013743]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
Hi.. well we decided to tape Hannah's ears on Saturday night just to see what would happen.. she is 15 weeks.. first I let her go to sleep on my lap while we watch TV.. and while she is sleeping I trim the hair on her ears right down to nothing , on both the inside and outside.. have been doing this since she was 10 weeks.. Her ears were almost up .. just the top bit was still flopped over.. I took the tape off Sunday morning because I was going to bath her.. and I couldn't believe my eyes... they were up... after just one night taped. So just to make sure they stay up .. I taped them again lastnight.. and will leave them taped for a couple of days.. she isn't minding it at all. She is such a great little girl.. we just love her to death..
My saying to everyone that see's her is that " Everyone should have a yorkie " !

Love this site... so helpful.

Great!!!! But keep in mind not to overstress yourself, ears can go floppy on these lil ones until their permanent teeth come in....a few up until the age of 6 months....they are growing and using every bit of calcium in their lil bodies.

Mary
So, there is still hope up to six months? Renny's ears go up and down. he has been in tape almost ever since i have had him. i leave the tape on for five days and as soon as i take it off, they flop. he puts them up and down. Mostly down. they are very small and just the tips are flopping. i am at my wits end. thinking of selling him because of it. he is my new stud and i won't breed floppy ears. Four months old almost.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!