View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 11:08 AM   #14
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdysMom View Post
I too, had been feeding my boys the nutro natural choice pouches - also because Rowdy is sooo picky and does not eat dry food well. I only fed it at breakfast and they had to eat dry the rest of the day. But I was completely panicked when it showed up on the recall list.

Go to the website and check the recalled pouch dates - the recall is only for pouches dated dec, jan and feb. All my remaining pouches were dated november - of course, it is possible that one of the pouches i fed them was a dec/jan/feb pouch, but I don't think so since I bought them all at the same time. They have been completely healthy, no problems, still it is just too stressful!!!

I bought Merrick chunks in gravey as they would have "died" withouth their wet breakfast. Merrick is not on the list and probably won't be - hopefully!
I too use Merrick canned "wingaling" is their favorite. In fact I have to go get some today. It really stinks that we all have to be so afraid to feed our dogs....I didnt see Merriks on the list but am still weary about it........
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!