View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 04:07 PM   #1
ashley809
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Confused New to the site...need help with a name

Hello! I am new to the site. We have a Yorkie mix, a Yorkie, and a large dog as well. We had no trouble at all picking names for our other 2 dogs. But our newest addition...well it has been weeks and we just cannot decide. She is already grown and came to us with the name Tatum. I was going to keep it as it is what she comes to (the breeder called her Tater Tot.) However...my husband just hates the name. OUr other dogs are Lola Belle and Blitz. I LOVE the names Layla and Lily but Layla sounds just like Lola and my almost 2 year old son cannot say Lily. My mom called me and had the idea of the name Mademoiselle because it means "Miss" lol so we can atleast call her something for now. I also adore the name Ginger but we used to have a Yorkie with that name so I cannot use it again. Should I just keep her name as Tatum or try something new and see if she adjusts? Does anyone have any name suggestions? Her photo is on my profile. She is the female Yorkie with the name "Mademoiselle". Thanks in advance!
ashley809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!