View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 02:48 PM   #7
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

that is really very sad. we have 2 trailers here, next door to each other, not far from my house that have about 20 dog pens each and they are all outside. i get so angry every time i drive by it. first off..because it is just sad that all year long, rain or shine, those dogs are OUTSIDE. it breaks my heart. i mean...i know how maggie's hair gets if I don't brush her at least once a day, and the yorkies they have living outside all the time...I just can't imagine how their hair and skin are. it makes me sooooooo mad every time I see it. Also, I live in a very nice house in a very nice neighborhood and these places are just about 2 blocks from my subdivision. it looks HORRIBLE. it is all visible from the road.

anyway...sorry to rant..but I can relate to how you feel. I had so many experiences like that when looking for a yorkie. I was so relieved to finally find a great in home breeder to get maggie from. I don't know that there is anything that can be done about these people. As long as they have shelter and are not being abused and are not in obvious bad health, then no one really cares to do anything. it's horrible. i wish people cared more about the quality of life these dogs have than the money that is being made. but they don't. and unfortunately, the authorities don't seem to care either.

they should let me make the laws for pets!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!