View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
Mommy of Brandi
YT 500 Club Member

Default a million different foods......HELP!!!

OK!!! I just got home from this private pet food store.....that sells all the "better" brands of dog foods......she sent me home with 6 little sample bags of dry food (those were the only samples she had)......so we can figure out what Brandi might like......and I bought about 6 cans of different wet food...Brandi loves her wet food.....unfortunately she was eating the Natural Choice :-( ......so I now have....3 sample bags of California Naturals.....Lamb meal & rice, Chicken meal & rice and an opps (she gave me a sample of puppy lamb LOL)...I have Solid Gold MMillennia and Solid Gold Just a WEE BIT......and a sample of Merrick Turducken.....and I bought a small sampler sized bag of Chicken Soup........AND 5 cans of Merrick (different flavors) & 1 can of Wellness...NOW!!! how do I go about letting her try these? the little dry pouches only contain enough for 1 meal (I'm estimating) but I don't want to start a new food everyday......because if there's a problem I won't know what caused it.......HELP!!! I do know there was a link to a list of the top rated foods......but I didn't know how to find it........
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!