View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 10:36 AM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default I'm getting my Libby...let the countdown begin!

I am happy to announce that I will be getting my new baby girl next Sunday! I am getting her from yorkiegirl2 (Sherry) and I will fly to St. Louis to get her. Her name will be Libby Rae. I had the name Libby Lou picked out, but the day before my Mom died, I told Mom it would be Libby Rae. Rae is Mom's middle name.

I will be taking an early filght...in the wee hours of the morn and get there at 9:05...then catch the 10:30 back and should be home by about 4:30.

I just can't wait to hold that little sweetie and smell that puppy breath! I hope and pray Maddie will love her to pieces! Maddie needs a playmate as she's been missing Mom and lays around so much of the time.

Without further adieu, here are pictures of darling little Libby Rae!
Attached Thumbnails
I'm getting my Libby...let the countdown begin!-1-molly-female-6-week-old-4-good-pic.jpg   I'm getting my Libby...let the countdown begin!-3-molly-female-6-weeks.jpg   I'm getting my Libby...let the countdown begin!-5-molly-female-6-weeks-old.jpg   I'm getting my Libby...let the countdown begin!-6-mollys-female-5-weeks.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!