View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 06:54 AM   #67
omega
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
Teri, is sweet little Kaya acting puny, or does she just have the rash? I wonder if maybe she has some sort of contact allergy.... Have you DONE anything different? Maybe used a different laundry soap or softner? Are you using a different type of hand lotion -- that maybe you have on your hands when you pick her up?

Giver her lots of hugs
Yes, she is not acting like herself. She is pretty lethargic. Doesn't play at all. She pretty much stays by me. She is eating now and it's staying down so that is great. I took her off the canned I/D in case she was having a reaction to anything in that -like the corn. This morning I fed her some boiled chicken and a few pieces of a different kind of kibble in case it was from her food.

I have used a different type of hand lotion. Someone from work brought it to me after surgery. Her sickness started about a week after I started using it. Gee, I wish it could be something that simple. (except that it is expensive lotion and I LOVE it and have been wanting some for a looooong time. ) I'll quit using it and see if makes a difference.
Thanks for thinking of that. I've been trying and trying to think of anything that could be different around here but can't think of anything else.

Did you see the pic of her in our great Nap Sack on your thread????
omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!