View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 07:32 PM   #2
daisy mae06
Kodi & Pixie 2
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieGirl87 View Post
Almost like the original but the great thing about this bag is, it doesn't say "Fendi" on it anywhere, it's not lined in Zucca and doesn't have fake tags which means it's not a "fake" and supporting terrorism.

Like the original that inspired it, this all-black Spy bag boasts a distinctive silhouette and a treasure trove of designer detail. Measuring just over 8 inches tall by 18 inches long and 5.5 inches wide, it is styled of butter-soft high-quality leather.Other special touches include polished gold-toned hardware, artfully placed tonal topstitching and piping, and double woven handles with nubby knot texture accents. The spacious interior is divided by a zip security pocket and houses one wall zip pocket and two accessory pockets Perhaps cutest of all the fold-over flap closure with latticework wristlet hides a secret coin purse! One of the hottest styles of the season, similar to the Fendi Spy Bag as seen on many celebritiesBecome the envy of all your friends! Made from High Quality Vegan/Synthetic Leather Material is soft to the touch Secret compartment on the front flap of the handbag. Zippered main compartment Center divider is a zipper security pocket Interior wall has a zipper pocket, 2 interior drop pockets: one for cellphone and the other is large enough for compact/PDA/MP3 player.

This bag has never been used. It was bought for me as a gift for $90.00 but I've basically been using only two of my authentic bags lately and thought I'd pass this beauty off to someone who will take it out on the town and have some fun with it! I'll let it go for 40.00 with free shipping and a tracking number! There's a cute dress I want for Jewelina so I'm applying this money towards it
hey the picture of jewlinain the purse you sent daisy is that one of your authintic bags??

This bag is adorable NO NO lori can't buy no more LOL gotta talk myself out of buying more stuff LOL.
good luck it is cute
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!