View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 06:47 PM   #6
Tina_Luvs_Missy
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
oh and when you take her off the wet and onto the quality food.. she might go back to diarrhea for a few days while her body tries to get rid of the crap food... it's cleansing itself.. that didn't happen to us but the lady at the pet food store warned me it might if you have ANY more quesitons PLEASE PM me... i feel like after such a long time i finally "see the light" with food and i just want to pass on as much info as i can

marcerella, thanks a bunch hun...yes I'm in T.O! good to hear from a fellow canadian and yeah, I understand she may have diarrhea....I will definitely look into those foods listed there, but missy barely eats DRY FOOD! she loves wet food so much....sometimes i try mixing the dry food with the wet food, but she seems to leave it out. when she's really hungry she'll probably eat the dry food or i'll have to feed it off from my hand....

LOl, I should have known better about the vet giving us food to feed her...they are taking advantage because we are total noobs when it comes to owning a puppy.... I also wasted money on cesar's which i found out here that it is no good....and so we ran out of the vet food so my sister went this morning to go buy a box of IT! talk about being stressed out right now!! (Especially the leafs losing lol :P )

so yeah, I should go to a petowned store?? have you heard of pet value??? lol thats the only pet store that I know of but I am not sure it is a petowned store,

thanks for being helpful!
Tina_Luvs_Missy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!