View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 05:48 PM   #1
yorkiemommy2b
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Yorkie Scammer!!

Watch out for those yorkie scammers. Stupid me fell for one a few weeks ago...I got ripped off $450. by someone that was supposed to be selling me a Yorkie baby. I didn't realize there are so many scammers out there trying to get people to sell Yorkies!! We couldn't afford a Yorkie in the normal price range and we thought this sounded like a good deal, but we were so wrong. She claimed to be a 79 year old woman who was hearing impaired from MO. She called herself Felicia Brown...so watch out for those Felicias! Although it could of been idenity theft and not have been her real name. I can't beleive we fell for it, I was just so excited about getting our little baby that we didn't see it coming! They really play on your emotions! Not only did I loose my money, I was let down by not getting my little baby Now I know you can't really find a little yorkie for that price, I am hoping now to try to find a rescue yorkie for a lower price. Be very careful when looking for Yorkies out of state! There are some sick people out there!
yorkiemommy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!