View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #5
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolabella View Post
I have the "Skull with wings" one, and I love it. I don't think it is too heavy, but I don't use the shoulder strap. I don't find it comfortable with the shoulder strap. I've looked around for carriers for a long time, and I think most are over-priced low-quality bags with a mesh panel on the side. Juicy's carriers are made of quality materials, and are actually worth your money.

Many people realize that there is a dog in there, but I don't mind because I take it to the dog friendly malls anyway. If someone insists on seeing the dog I just lift the bag up to eye level, they take a peak and say "oh, how cute," which I don't mind.

I think you should go to a store and see the carrier before you purchase it online, though. That way you can see how big it is, and see if you like it.
Do you have a Petfly's or a Juicy? I didn't know since you mentioned a skull and the only carrier with a skull that I knew of was Petflys. I was looking into getting a Petfly's one but haven't decided yet...

My newest carrier is this one from Trixieandpeanut,
http://www.trixieandpeanut.com/travel/127412.html
I can't say enough good things about it, great quality and WELL worth the money!
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!