View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 09:38 AM   #3
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

I've had an authentic Juicy Couture carrier, I ended up selling up. I had the medium size which is larger than most peoples on here. I didn't like the bag for a few reasons.

The first being, it just seemed squished. My boy is barely 4 pounds and in the bag it was like he was all scrunched up, he couldn't even lay down flat he had to be like curled up in a ball. there wasn't any room for a blanket, toy, nothing else. The second reason was, at least where I live those bags are very popular and I got spotted ALL the time when carrying that bag, everyone knew there was a dog in there and if I wanted to get anything done I was stopped by a zillion people wanting to see inside.

My third reason was the weight of the bag, it was about 3 pounds without the dog and the shoulder strap, it's really long so the purse is down by your hip and I prefer my bag to be closer to my side so I can rest my arm on it.

I did love the additional compartment where you can put all your things but even that is a little bit small. Once I put my wallet and some makeup and a leash in there the bag was getting REALLY heavy. Over all, I prefer my carriers from trixieandpeanut.com they are more functional, lighter, and have more room both for the dog and for your things!
Attached Thumbnails
Juicy Couture Carriers-couture1.jpeg   Juicy Couture Carriers-couture2.jpeg  
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!