View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 08:37 AM   #6
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

Unfortunately you will see a lot more of the same thing with the deaths of animals that die and have a direct link to dog food. However, have you ever wondered why dogs are dieing of liver, kidney and heart problems and cancers at epidemic porportions? How about allergies. I've never seen so many allergy dogs. All these dogs have one common denominator...........dog food.
Dead, diseased, lab, farm animals that have been pumped full of chemicals and hormones, and road kill all go into a boiling pot. The chemicles cannot be boiled out and this goop is made into more feed for farm and companion animals. It's always being re-cycled. We humans are dieing from cancers at epidemic porportions too, and it's no wonder. Look at the red meat we eat, and look at what that cow ate. I always ask people to buy free range meats.
Sorry to go on like this, but we need to take charge and save our companion animals and ourselves. Doctors and Vets. have a purpose, but not when it comes to giving medication all the time and not wanting to get to the root of the problelm. We don't live in a perfect world, so we need to fight harder at using caution about what we put into ours and our companion animals mouths each day.
Yorkiedaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!