View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 05:35 PM   #50
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubletb View Post
I thought standard was 4 to 7 lbs??
But whoever that puppy was he is adorable, maybe not for showing, but I love his look, very cute!
I thought the dog was pretty too and all the poor OP was asking was should she get him because of his dark head and it has evolved into all this. She vaguley mentioned show/breeding then went on to say she was getting him but what did we think of his dark head. WHEWWWWWWWWWWWW. i ain't even going to say anymore because I am a breeder who has never seen the show ring, don't intend to as far as I know, might someday have champion lines and many well known names on my pedigrees . I have sold my puppies to people that are planning on TRYING them in the ring and it's not been by me telling them to. In fact, it's the other way round because I wouldn't know a show dog from any other nice one. I know I have seen some show dogs, I wouldn't buy and wondered why in the world is that dog in the ring. because of all that, when the threads take this direction about who should sell, who should breed and etc I tend to take this stuff way too personal. i usually try to stay out of these threads because I would say way too much since I feel like I am one of those being talked about in these threads and it could turn ugly. i happen to think there are a lot of knowledagable breeders and well respected breeders that are not show people and have just as much right to breed as the show people do. you all have to forgive me tonight. I have already said more than I intended . I am turning off for tonight.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!