View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
michiko
The Yorkie Sitter
Donating Member

Default Count down and week celebration!!!

I know.. some people think that I am silly... but I will do this anyway because I am in full of joy... (well not really full.. I am sad about loss of my friend's mom.. )

I am trying to be cheerful and starting to celebrate this special day and a week. Many people have known me for awhile.. so you guys remember...

ARound this time last year, I was waiting for my breeder's girl to have a baby. I knew that due was March... I was getting nervous and excited even I knew I wouldn't be able to bring her home for 12 weeks.

Then I started doing count down... until I got my little Haruka...

Well her birthday is on March 20th, Tuesday. WoohoooooO!! She is gonna be one year old.. can you believe? Time passed so quickly.. but then I feel like I have had her much longer.

So 4 more days to her 1st birthday!!!!!!!

I am going to start the celebration starting tomorrow. I took Monday and Friday off next week since I couldn't take her birthday off... So celebration is going to be for one week!!!!! Yay!!!

It starts from tomorrow!!! I am going to a yorkie meet up for Haruka to have a good time.. I will dress her up with her new dress and a bow. Then I will see if I can shop anything at the nice boutiques in Boston for her!!!!

All weekend...I probably will cuddle and give her a lot of kisses and hugs....

ahhhhh I am just so excited!!!!! I remember exactly I felt getting Haruka.. !!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!