View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 11:07 AM   #7
Sadie's Mom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn_V View Post
Oh man... Kristy! Are you serious??? I'm so bummed for you!

I know you were wanting a new car, but this is hardly the way to go about it! LOL No luck on finding the rental huh? That really sucks, I'm sorry...

I wish I could loan you my car! I can't even begin to know how bummed you must me without that bit of independence... I was without my car a few times and just wanting to run to the store and realizing that I couldn't was so aweful... and your looking at over a month of that! My heart goes out to ya!

But on the bright side, you are getting that new car you were thinking about.... What kind of car are you looking at??? I know your not supposed to get excited, but I know deep down your just a littel but jazzed about the idea of a new car... Have you looked? If not... what are you wanting to look at?? Another Mustang?? I know you told me when I was out there but for the life of me I can't remember!

k

I'm looking at an Accord. They're reasonably priced & I've heard lots of good things about them. I've always liked them. You're right, deep down I'm excited about the new car, I just have to keep that part buried until it gets closer to the time where I can get it & drive it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!