Thread: Theif!
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 10:48 AM   #5
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

wow thats crazy, im glad you are ok, its so sad that people these days are like that.

i checked my bank this morning and i noticed 48 dollars at a gas station and i knew that i hadnt filled up there and that my hubby hadnt filled up there and so i called the bank and they said it was used at 8:40 tuesday morning and the actual card was there and was swapped or slide through the machine, and so i was like what the so i called my hubby thinking he was hiding something and he was like no i didnt use it for beer or anything so i was like ok
so he went over to the gas station and they are going to pull out the receoit for who signed it and rewind the tape and see who it was, so imthinkng it was someone who was there monday night took the wallet and then was back at our house tuesday and onyl one kid come to mind, and he is in jail right now for being a theif. sooooo go figure, he is also a crackhead and we were trying to help him out,

see im really watchy i watch everything you are doing but my hubby relaxes and i tell him just becuase you used to do the same thing 10 years ago doesnt matter, the game has changed, the people dealing and theiving have changed, its not like it used to be. so now we have to have the bank do an investigation.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!