Old 01-07-2005, 10:39 AM   #12
browniesmom622
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

ok here i go ill start with the cons this is brownie
i always have a headache
he always barking hes in his cage right now cause i couldnt shut him up
yorkie can be very agressive brownies not to me or anyone in the house
but he will try to kill anything outside the house that breaths
you can also get a big yorkie like brownie where he 20 pds also you can get a really small one like 3 pds and your kids can squish it
yorkie can have lots of problems with there teeth brownie 2 and some of them are already brown ihave to get the taken care also the grooming can be alot brownie dont get mats or knots so im good on that

pros
after all of that ^^^ i would never give him up

but since you have kids you should look into to SILKY terrier the almost like yorkie even almost look the same but they LOVE kids they dont get nasty ans there more sturdy there great breed there easy to train and they dont have a yap they have a big dogs bark very deep they love to be outside and they love to be with you also they are good baby sitters when my 1 year old cousin would come over is she would go to far away he would grab her by her pants by her butt very gently and bring her back there a great breed for a family

i think a yorkie is for a couple by themselves or someone that can have all the attention on them they need alot of attention and not just playing they need to be babyied and one on one time they mite even get jelous if you playing with your kids and not them

good luck let me know what you decide
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!