Thread: sick newborn?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 06:35 AM   #13
minniemn
YT Addict

I called my vet, right when they opened... they will give him the message to call me. They are all still warm and eating, and gaining weight.

I will let you know what he says.

Julz how old are your puppies? Please let me know what your vet says, I appreciate it.

I am going to get a vaporizer today, but do I put vicks in it? I did that with my children when they were sick... I am not sure if you do that with puppies. How close to I have it to the babies? They are in the corner of a 20x20 room, they get no breeze in this corner that is why they are there, they are under a table also, to make sure there is no breeze hitting them, with a blanket drapped in front of it, so they don't get a breeze from the other room... it sounds like it is a jail, but really it is the spot of the house that doesn't fluctuate in temp... anyways, would I put the vaporizer on top of the table (it is a high top table, we all can sit under it, it is rectangular) or would I put the vaporizer in another area?

I will post a pic of their set up as soon as my batteries are charged. So you can see it isn't as bad as it sounds.. lol. It is quite cozy really...

I will let you know what the vet says..
thanks so much for your help
minniemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!