View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
Sadie's Mom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Cry The insurance company decided.....

that my car was a total loss. (I had a wreck last week. See http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71721) I loved that car. It was the first big purchase I ever made and I was so proud of it. I was kind of wanting to get a new car, but was going to wait until the end of this year or beginning of next. I certainly did NOT want to have to do it this way. I've almost made it through the first week without wheels. I'm still ok with it, but I don't know how long I can keep the positive attitude about it. I like my independence too much. It's not that I really do much during the week except go to work and home, but it's the idea that I couldn't even if I wanted to. You know, go somewhere at lunch, or go to the store after work, or wherever. I hate being dependent on someone else for anything.

So now I'm working on getting a new car & having it modified for me. I'm trying to not get too excited about it yet, though, because it'll be probably another month (or more) before I actually have it where I can drive it. If I get too excited, I'll start getting anxious & impatient.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!