View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
UESyorkie
Yorkie Talker

Default Any info on breeder: Eileen Browne (Gardiner, NY)?

Hi - I've been scanning the forums for info on NY-area breeders and was wondering if anyone here knows anything about Eileen Browne of Gardiner, NY. I got her name off of the AKC.org Breeder Classifieds and she has a website (hudsonvalleynyorkies.com).

We have exchanged several emails and, based on her responses, she seems very personable and knowledgeable about her puppies. We have a tentative appointment set up for Saturday (weather permitting), but because Eileen isn't listed on the YTCA.org Breeder Referral page, I emailed her this afternoon asking if she had any local (NYC) references who I could contact (she had claimed that she's placed puppies on Fifth Avenue and in Queens in the past in her emails) and have yet to get a response. "Championship" AKC lineage isn't a priority, but I would like some peace of mind that I'm not patronizing a puppy mill and that her litter is purebred Yorkie (of regulation size, i.e. 5-7 lbs).

Thanks so much for your help!!

Regards,

Ronna

P.S. I've also posted this in the "Breeders" forum, so my apologies to the admins if that's a no-no!!
UESyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!