View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
soneal
I love my Lily Pie
Donating Member

Default Summer vacation plans??

I have been trying to get the family together on where to go for our summer vacation for weeks, well tonight we decided after me all day researching. We couldn't afford Hawaii this year(maybe next). My youngest son doesn't like the beach and my oldest loves the beach, so we are going to Pigeon Forge,TN and renting a cabin for 3 nights then going to Virginia Beach for 3 nights staying at a Sheraton. I made the reservations tonight. Yes all 3 dogs are going with us, I made sure everything is pet friendly, the Sheraton even supplies dog beds and does not charge for your pets and you can have as many as you want under 30 lbs. We plan to do lots of relaxing, swimming, eating and SHOPPING(outlets galore)!! We will go through Williamsburg,VA and they have a Dooney outlet(Ive been there,love it) which I have to go to. Anyone know of anything we HAVE to see in these areas? We haven't been to Pigeon Forge as a family so this will be new to us, we went to VA.Beach a couple of years ago on spring break. We are so excited, I need some relaxation so bad.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!