Thread: new here!!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 03:01 PM   #1
coreylove
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default new here!!

Hi, I just recently got a yorkie mix puppy....i think that she has some maltese in her as well...she has a roundish face.
I was wondering about the top knots, she is about 4 months old right now and we brought her to the groomer to get her nails clipped and brushing so that she will get used to being on a table. They put her hair in one of the bows on top and i took it out later that day and it was already matted together and tangly. I tried doing it myself a few days later and the same thing happened when i took it out a few hours later. Is thta normal...i just feel bad that it hurts her head. Is there a normal time period to leave it in?? It was only in for about 3 hours the second time.
ALso, she is very small...only about 3 pounds right now, I currently leave food out for her all day and change it once in the mornign and once at dinner time. I would like to get her started on a twice a day feeding schedule and not leave food out all day but im worried about her blood sugar since she is so little...any experience with the little ones and their feeding habits??

any advice would help...it seems like this group has a lot of good ideas!!!

thank you
coreylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!