View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 10:16 AM   #9
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

I don't know for sure what kind of hair they have

Roxy's hair is straight, lots and lots of it, but her hair is fine and soft. When she comes out of the bath, her hair has some wave to it, but after blown dry (still some wave to it) and then only the next day does that wave go straight. Roxy needs a bath every other weekend. She gets lots of mats and they are hard to get out, plus by that weekend she is a little greasy.

TJ has curly and wavy hair. Again, he has lots of it, his hair is more fine and softer than Roxy's. TJ could go a month without a bath. I do not blow his hair straight - he would like ridiculous. When he is wet, my put Cowboy Magic all over him and then towel dry him. I brush his hair and then scrunch it into his natural curl. I then blow him dry (softly and only a little bit), still scrunching his hair. I do not put a brush through his hair for a few days. He gets minimal mats and they come out very easy. All his hair is very wavy, but the area on his back towards his tail is kinky - I have no idea why that area has a completely kinky curl
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!