View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 07:18 AM   #8
Dolce's Mom
YT Addict

Dolce is a little sneaky thing. She loves to grab ANYTHING that isnt "hers". Whatever is in Dolce reach, is fair game according to her; my nephews toys and the tissue paper in the bathroom being her favorites. So whenever she has something in her mouth that she is not allowed to have we tell her "drop it" in a stern voice and she may test us for a few seconds but a few firm "DROP ITS" and she lets it go and runs away. With her toys, I have never had her be aggressive towards me if i try to take it. I usually dont bother her if she is playing with it by herself, but as soon as she drops it out of her mouth for a few seconds, I snatch it and try to play with her. She likes it. She is aggressive in the playing but she has never tried to bite me intentionally when i have her toy. I have gotten nipped a few times, but I think she doesnt realize that she is capable of hurting us with her teeth. I just tell her, "no" when she nips me by accident. Just keep reinforcing the NO and try the DROP IT....after a while they will get it.
Dolce's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!