View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 07:05 AM   #3
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

I couldn't be any more happier or pleased with Jerseys new mommy! To bring a healthy little life into the world and make another person happy is my goal, and I'm happy I was able to do that for you!!!

When I stated out, I ask myself what type of person I would want to deal with and buy my puppy from, and so thats the type of breeder I wanted to become.

I too, ask alot of questions and feel that if a breeder doesn't want to take the time to answer them all, then I wouldn't want to deal with them. I will answer any question, anytime!!! I love to answer questions about my babies and breeding program!!!! Even after my babies are gone I'd like to stay in contact and be available to answer any questions my buyers may have, as well as stay posted on how they are doing !!!

For people who buy locally, I like to get to know them, and better yet, I like for my buyers to get to know me. For anyone who has met me they can truely see my true passion for my babies. I've already made several great friends since starting my breeding program. It has been such a joy!

True, its sad when the little ones go to their new homes, but oh the joy I feel , knowing how happy the new owners are, and to know I played a part in that! Its an awesome feeling!

I feel very blessed that Jersey has went to live with Dana. I truely know she's going to be the spoiled princess she deserves to be!

And thank you to you Dana for keeping me updated in her progress in her new home and how she's doing!!! She has the best new home!

So I'd like to say thank-you to you Dana!!! I look forward to watching Jersey grow with her new loving family

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!