Thread: Yorkie Food
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 05:05 PM   #10
MyLadies
No Longer a Member

The only food my dogs will touch (assuming they eat at all) is Royal Canin brand. And the one for "picky mini dogs" with the picture of a white westie on the bag. My Shih Tzu will only eat this, when she eats. We tried the Royal Canin Shih Tzu food and she turned up her nose at it. My Yorkie/Bichon puppy (8 months old) wouldn't eat ANY puppy food under the sun. And I tried most of em. She does like to eat the Royal Canin for picky mini dogs though. I feel badly since she is a puppy, she should eat PUPPY food. So I mix in a little bit of Cesar moist puppy food to entice her to eat.

Perhaps I'll go to the Royal Canin website and request a sample of the Yorkie food to see if she'll eat that. They WILL send samples if you request it. Their website is http://www.royalcanin.us/

Both my dog and my puppy DO appreciate stealing a snack of the cats food though. Eukanuba dry for Adult cats. It's ridiculous. LOL! Then, the cats also really appreciate eating the Royal Canin for picky little dogs. So.......... I've given up yelling and stomping and trying to get them to go to their own bowls. Sigh. I know none of them are supposed to do this and I try my best to nip it in the bud, but it gets tiresome ya know. Thank goodness neither of them eat much. The cats (one in particular), on the other hand, is beginning to look like a German Shepherd.

It's just a miracle anyone eats anything around here. LOL!

If only I'd eat like my animals, I'd have no weight problems whatsoever!

Last edited by MyLadies; 03-14-2007 at 05:08 PM.
MyLadies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!