View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 03:40 AM   #4
lickthestar
YT Addict

I don't trust commercial pet foods...the meat they use in there is low grade and contains weird animal parts. I feed Archie Neura 95% Beef, but switch with Neura Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, etc. and for dry food I find Innova is the best. Innova wet food is pretty good, too, but they both have the same ingredients and you get more for your money with the dry food. Anything which has the first ingredient as meat (not byproducts) and little chemicals. I was told when I got him at 5 months that he should eat 1/3 of a can at each feeding, and always leave out dry food. I put out a 1/3 but he never finishes it. Yorkies are really picky eaters, so my vet said it's better to leave out his food instead of giving it to him for 15 minutes and taking it away. Archie eats when he wants and it's usually in the middle of the night. As for the neutering part, he's not neutered yet and he turned 8 months yesterday. We need to get it done ASAP because he's getting very territorial. Archie doesn't really bark, but he's not as friendly with males (human and canine) the same way he used to be. And I don't think it's appropriate to post what he did with a stuffed Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, except to say that either Santa thinks Archie is really really nice or really really naughty...
lickthestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!