View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 08:33 PM   #15
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

Lorriane,
Babybear can't wait to run with Sedrick either. I was telling my vet the other day about Sedrick. I keep trying to get hubby to let me get a new baby to play with babybear to get him up and going. Like you did for Sedrick. Hubby keeps saying no babies right now. No time right now with a new grandbaby on the way. So for now Babybear can't get in the mood to run around like Sedrick does.
Sedrick you keep up the good work kiddo. I am so so happy for you and how everything is turning out with Sedrick that is so great. It is coming up on a year here soon isn't it?? Since Sedrick broke his neck also?? If my memory serves me right which it doesnt sometimes.lol
I might have to get a girl baby to tease babybear with.lol See if he wants to get up and chase her.lol Well you know as soon as Babybear is better him and Sedrick are going to cruise the chicks so they both have to be single guys.lol Babybear just got his Doogles in the mail two weeks ago so he is ready for the sun to shine and cruise some chicks.
you have a great day and give those babies of yours a big belly rub from Babybear and I.
val and babybear
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!