View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 10:30 PM   #1
ReconsMomma
BANNED!

Animal Smiley 049 Preslee is home!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after a very interesting trip and some really horrible weather, we made it home with the perfect puppy we could have ever asked for. I took some pics of her with the digital a few minutes ago. They aren't the best but they will do till I get the others that I took with the regular camera. Do you think she is comfy and making herself at home?? LOL She is such a great pup. We went and got her yesterday. I cant even find the words to descibe how wonderful Marcy is and how happy I am to finally have my yorkie. I love her dearly and she is already so spoiled. I am thinking that she is a genious already. LOL When we were on our way home believe it or not but she let us know when she had to go potty. She started having a big ol fit so we knew. Stopped, put her on the ground and sure as hell she went potty. I couldn't believe it.
Memphis really doesn't know what to think of her, he keeps trying to play with her and she just gives him that look like he is crazy. Then she will try to play with him or lick his nose and he jumps like a big chicken. He wont leave her side though. Its really cute to watch. Memphis is a small dog at 9 1/2 pounds in my eyes but he looks huge now next to little 1 pound 8 oz Preslee he looks huge. LOL.
She is so cute when she runs across the room. I keep calling her name and she comes running then covers me with ity bity kisses. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I want to say again, Thanks Redneckwoman, without you this would have never been possible. As soon as my phone is fully charged I will give you a call and fill you in on how things are going. Thank you so much.
Attached Thumbnails
Preslee is home!!!!!!!!!!!-preslee1.jpg   Preslee is home!!!!!!!!!!!-memphischeckingherout.jpg   Preslee is home!!!!!!!!!!!-preslee2.jpg  
ReconsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!