View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 10:27 PM   #14
lovefor3yorkies
Senior Yorkie Talker

All 200 Post About Wishing For A Dog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkielover_201
i wish i could get him he would go to a great home i have wanted a yorkie for three year and now im taking action im 12 so there anit that money jobs that i could do but i have 150.00 and this summer im going to pick black berrys to help me out i shour wish i could get him well talk to yall later brittany yorkie crazy girl
In ALL SERIOUSNESS, Does every single post HAVE to be about wanting a dog? Please, everyone here knows "you wish you had a yorkie, you're 12, with only $150." I have bitten and bitten and now my tongue has fallen off. NO reputable breeder will sell to underage children becasue they can't pay the vet bills. PERIOD. If you can't pay full price for a dog, 9 times out of 10 they wonder why. Then they ask questions, that momma and daddy line doesn't work otherwise why can't they buy the dog for you. They vet bills will inturn FAR out weigh the cost of the dog. I apologize BUT I don't let my kids go on and on about something that's unrealistic, so be it. Hence the post, not ment to offend but maybe slow the CONTSTANT post about the same old same old.
lovefor3yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!