View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 03:23 PM   #1
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Default shots...should we??

I've seen a lot of posts on her about pups getting sick around the time of their shot(s) & always wonder if it's from over vaccinations that I've been reading about... I've seen numerous posts about a pup that "just dies" after birth for "no apparent reason".. it has cleft palate or intestines outside of the body or the vet declares it a case of "failure to thrive" as if it's to be expected...Could it be the vac.'s the vet recommended for the mother?..This is a serious issue that some vet's don't want to address....could it be from loss of income for them..or ignorance on their part??..From what I'm reading, after the puppy series of parvo, distemper & rabies there should be no more...And even with those they should always be done one at a time per visit...no combo's... I see a lot of posts asking about shots also.. which ones,when, it's a confusing subject...Most vet.'s would have us believe we should be giving every shot manufactured & do it for the life of the dog. Even common sense tells me something is just not right w/ this advise. Please read the following link & give it some thought about what where being told:

http://www.knowbetterdogfood.com/dog...accination.php
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!