View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 03:12 PM   #7
DelilahsMom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you to all you guys above in responding

So far so good today, as I have been keeping her in her crate. Every hour/hour and a half I've been taking her outside for potty time, and we went for a walk earlier. She gets so excited and just wants to play all the time... it seems almost impossible to wear her out!! I'll try two walks for awhile, in addition to playing with her. There are some neighbor girls that love to play with her, and she does seem a little less wound-up after she's been with them for awhile. She's been doing so well the last couple months (other than the potty issues), but now that it's starting to get warmer she's suddenly even more full of energy and crazy!

She has tons of toys, but lately she seems to want nothing to do with them. Maybe it's time to try a different kind of toy, any suggestions? She used to love greenies (I would only let her have them when I was around), and sometimes her nylabone. Squeeky soft toys are still a hit. She loves to fetch, but no so much a fan of balls. I would love to find something she could work on for awhile... a kong with peanut butter maybe?
DelilahsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!