View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 09:24 AM   #1
KitteN
Yorkie Yakker

Default Lots of fraud it seems

So I've been looking for a new yorkie. I've done searches in my area and on yahoo. I wrote a few people only to recieve emails like theses....

Nice reading from you.looking for a right family that will spoil
him to rotten and the love he deserves!,my little cutie leo is
doing well,yes he is 100% purebred .little playful guy of 10
weeks old and will be 5lbs when fully grown up,lots of toys and
running is his game and has to go to a new home that will have
people to play with and spoil him to rotten..quite at bed time.he is doing well. loe is current on all shots and has all its vaccines including a 1year health guarantee.leo is akc registered and will be coming along with all vet documents,he is putty train.all i want from you is to take good care of leo and to send me monthly pics ofleo so that i can see how he is doing with his new family.So how soon will you want leo???she will be shipped from Cameroon where we are presently for a pets show and he has all permit including USDA permits that he is free to go to all parts of the world.contact me at ###-###-####.
thanks and waiting to read from you asa

or a lot of

Dear Heather,

We are glad and happy that you are willing to spoil the puppy with love and care, we have also seen your details below and we like you to know that we are now willing to sell the puppy to you.

The puppy is 12 weeks old and akc registered.

We really appreciate people that love puppies and that is why we are willing to sell them cheap as long as you have the time and love to give the puppy.

we would therefore like to know how soon you are willing to purchase the puppy due to demands from other buyers.

The airline that the puppy would be used to be delivered to
you is Air France,which would be next day after receipt of payment Via Western Union Money transfer. we believe you have seen more details about your desired puppy at our website.

Note : We would like you to know that, we are located at West Africa, Nigeria, But we do assure all our customers of safe and sound delivery of the puppies to the United States of America and other parts of the world. And we are glad that we have a good and outstanding record for that. All documents/ Akc Registration Cert, Vert Health Report and Health Guarantee would be coming along with the puppy to your airport,so that the puppy would not need to be Quarantined.

Please let us know how soon you are willing to purchase the puppy, so that we can send you our payment details.
Do well to call us at :

Thanks once again for your interest in our puppy.

Regards

I'm so discouraged. I was looking in the citybeat for cincinnati.. Why the heck put an ad in for cincy if your not in Ohio.. Sorry everyone just upset.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!