View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 06:57 PM   #2
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan & Corinne View Post
Actually I live just a couple of miles from the wild fire we had in Orange, CA and the ashes were coming down like snow!

It was so smokey and I didn't want to go to work but I sucked it up, cranked on the AC for the girls and went to work.

I came home at lunch just to make sure they were ok - and they were. But when I got home one, two or all three of them threw-up (there were 3 vomit piles). They seem to be fine now but gosh it's scary leaving them home when you can see the smoke billowing over the hill and the sky is all hazy, knowing there is a fire that can flare back up and change directions at any given moment.

Thank goodness we didn't have high winds today!

Thankful you are all okay where you are Corrine, it is so frightening. Those Santa Anna winds kick up and its scarey. Those fires are so wild and move in in a swirl, one never knows which direction they are going to go, they create their own winds. Thankful that we didn't have those Santa Anna or any winds today. Jack said he heard on the news that the fire is 80 % contained. Thankful to hear that. Patti and Baby Blessing
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!